Thursday, April 9, 2015

New Things

After writing several posts about how I'm totally going to start posting on a regular basis, I can't quite get into the habit again. I'm realizing that it has a bit to do with the fact that so far this blog has been geared towards all babies all the time! I love them so much but I'd like to expand this place a bit to include my other interests. My whole day is geared towards kids, so while I will still post a jillion photos of them sometimes it's nice at the end of the day to discuss, oh, anything else. I know I have approximately four dedicated readers so you'll have to forgive me for posts about topics you care nothing about (or go ahead and read them and chime in with your own thoughts).  I really love to write so I'm planning on heading in whatever direction strikes my fancy in hopes that it will  motivate me to sit down and put words to....computer screen.

So watch this space in coming days.

No comments :