Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Rhythm Is Gonna Get You



While listening to Ben Lee's "I Love Pop Music"

Another very rainy week has forced us to get creative since we've been missing our regular trips to the playground. When Aiden gets bored with his toys, we turn on music and he dances. It's so funny to see him find his own unique moves, to realize that from such a young age we're able to recognize a beat and our natural reaction is to dance to it. We've been playing all different kinds of music, and it's interesting to see what he likes. Sean, although he'd never admit this, is a very good dancer, and I can tell that Aiden is going to be just like him. Me on the other hand, I get my moves from Elaine on Seinfeld.

1 comment :

Vicki said...

He starts to dance before he knows how to sit. I thought I was image it; it took me a week to realize that monkey was following the music to move his body.