Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Grocery Shopping




Last night, while making dinner, Aiden decided he finally wanted some attention and kept dropping his Duplo trucks at my feet to let me know exactly what it was he wanted to play. Of course he had to wait until I was elbow deep in raw chicken to decide I'm a worthy play mate, and I tried to find something he could play with in the kitchen without actually needing my assistence. I handed him a paper bag (which I know doesn't sound like a very good toy) and without any prompting he opened it up, headed for the cupboard and started filling it like he was grocery shopping. It was so funny to watch him imitate Sean and I like this, and after he was done I went over to see what he had picked out: four containers of grape jelly and one can of tuna.

No comments :