Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Clothing Optional

While this picture isn't exactly high quality, it effectively illustrates the clothing removal milestone Aiden reached today. I went to get him up from his nap and viola, he's half out of his shirt. This surprised me as Aiden isn't one of those kids who are constantly trying to strip down. He pretty much leaves his clothing where I put it, except for socks. The socks have been coming off for as long as they've been going on though, so that's pretty normal. One time he did managed to get out of his pants, but that was really an accident where the waist was too big, he tripped, his foot got stuck and bam, out of the pants he goes.

Now, I'm not really too worried about him taking off his shirt today. I'm assuming it was a novel thing, and he's already forgotton how to do it. At age 1, it's pretty amusing. I just hope he doesn't turn into one of those children where, in an effort to express his excitement and joy, he gets naked on the first day of kindergarten right in the middle of storytime. That's not amusing. Unless, of course, it's someone else's kid.

No comments :