Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Aiden the Mac Truck


Hey Guys! Look what I found!

You can see me struggling to appear all casual like I just found this adorable little dust bunny under the bed or something, when in reality he weighs just under one ton and I'm on the verge of throwing out my back.

Aiden still only weighs about 22 pounds and yet I go to sleep every night feeling like I participated in a particularly violent round of rugby. I know it's a sin to say you wish you're child would get bigger, but I do think things will be easier once he can get down the staircase with just holding my hand, or walk through public spaces without getting lost between people's shins.

In the mean time I try to tell myself it's like free weight training sessions, no bulky gym equipment or annoying trainers needed.

No comments :