Saturday, February 5, 2011

Party

Sean is on day 2 of his 4 days off and we are hunkering down for...more snow! You'd have never guessed, right? I think I'll stop mentioning the weather until April because it's a little monotonous. We made a quick trip to the grocery store (and by 'quick' I mean 'we barely made it out alive'). Sean keeps forgetting it's Super Bowl weekend and was shocked that a) so many people were out shopping and b) they were all buying unsavory amounts of junk food. I had to point out the chili/cocktail weiners/bacon covered pizza I'd slipped into our cart.

Tomorrow Sean has big plans to go skiing with some friends. It will be nice since he loves skiing and has been reduced to escaping to the mountain for only a day or two a year. Then tomorrow night is, of course, Super Bowl!!!!

I am neither a fan of the Packers or the Steelers but I am a fan of chips, dip, chili, brownies, pizza and hilarious commercials. So it's worth it for me to watch. We're hosting our own Super Bowl party this year, although we do use the term 'party' pretty fast and loose around here. (Oh, you brought home bagels? BAGEL PARTY! There are three loads of laundry waiting to be done? LAUNDRY PARTY!). Mostly, it'll be Sean and I, my brother and my friend Tierney. Oh, and Aiden since we've decided he can stay up for this one. Sean doesn't have work on Monday so there will be two of us to deal with the inevitable overtiredness.

I LOVE FOOTBALL!

No comments :