Friday, August 6, 2010

Boy's Best Friend

Aiden loves bear. Loves, loves, love bear. He would squeeze and hug her to death if we didn't stop him. Here he is, trying to communicate in her own language:



Now he's trying a slightly different dialect, and apparently, it worked:




After Aiden went to bed this very same evening, a really bad thunderstorm started. Every time I passed Aiden's room I would notice that his door was suddenly wide open. I was a little annoyed because we've been having trouble getting him to stay in bed after bedtime, and I assumed he'd been getting up out of bed. However, when I checked on him he was totally asleep. Turns out Bear had been nudging the door open and going in to lay next to him whenever the thunder picked up.

4 comments :

Vicki said...

I love Aiden's BEAR, BEAR, BEAR...

LauraES said...

Cutest thing EVER! Please ship him to me at your earliest convenience,

Vicki said...

Bear is too old for Aiden, Aiden needs a little puppy

Anonymous said...

Hi new friend, I am now following you via MBC.