Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Tuesday Fun

School has been completely crazy, and next week will only be worse: I have two papers due, a presentation and a test next Wednesday. Mondays I have class from 10am until 3pm, when I race home just to head back out to work at 4pm. Wednesdays I have the same class schedule, capped off by a three hour journalism lecture. Fridays are a little bit better. That being said, I've been enjoying my Tuesdays and Thursday off.

Usually we've got a few errands and chores, but yesterday we didn't have a darn thing we had to do (other than all that homework during naptime) so we spent the day reading books to Aiden, doing puzzles and just enjoying each others company. Aiden is going through a little developmental growth spurt, and he's picking up all kinds of new sentences in addition to eagerly naming shapes and colors.

Still, sometimes he's just our silly little guy:






1 comment :

Ely Biado said...

You are on the right track.

Proverbs 22:6 Train up a child in the way he should go, And when he is old he will not depart from it.